Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

If you do this, let me know. I'll be a customer. Preferably top quality code, secure, with support! Hey, a man can DREAM!
Shouldn't be a dream, it should just be Xenforo with a decent complex addons support and development. There's just a few developers who pull that off around here and they're always busy to do new things, RIP

Just curious but is there a way to give points for users who filled out a field? I add a bunch user fields where people can put their gaming name for various games but it looks like the addon is looking for a specific answer in the field for giving points?

This addon is working well on my big board. I have bought it last month.
Yeah but with XF 2.0 and all, we need some developer that cares for this sort of more complex integrated apps to exist, otherwise it's pointless this addon will just drag you down to keep compatibility. :(

I think this is functionality that too many people need, so it will somehow be developed for XF2.x
I run 85 addons or so. It will take at least a year before those are available for xf2.

Yeah but at this stage, nobody picked interest for all the time this was unsupported. The potential of merging the medals add-on with a great expansion of the trophy system is exactly what I need, instead of having multiple addons to add things separate of each other.

Hopefully devs really pick this up for xF 2

Yeah but at this stage, nobody picked interest for all the time this was unsupported. The potential of merging the medals add-on with a great expansion of the trophy system is exactly what I need, instead of having multiple addons to add things separate of each other.

Hopefully devs really pick this up for xF 2
FWIW, I use this add-on, and have a developer that maintains it (among other things). My experience with these sort of turn-key web services (forums), if you are doing anything beyond the standard "out of the box" implementation of the site, you will quickly run into the need to hire or contract a developer to work with you. Someone you trust and who knows your site. Of course that is, if you are not doing the code yourself.

Yes, thats true. I bought this while I knew it would likely be unsupported by the developer and that I will likely need to further enhance it through custom development.

As we are talking about modification. has anyone found a fix for this small responsive issue:
On this page: /badges/
The bottom row of badges does not left align. When you decrease/increase browser width it jumps around.

Why not bring it open source then? Xenforo needs more and better add-ons when comparing to other platforms so this sort of stuff can't just lie within those that can financially afford to hire developers.

A developer has no obligation to bring their commercial software open source. He spent time working on it. Its unfortunate that the addon is currently not supported. But who knows what the future holds. One thing is for sure: there are many admin who need advanced trophy functionality for XF2, so that will surely happen at some point. However, I dont think it will happen soon.

Top Bottom