Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm not sure what do you mean but you can edit an user to change his/her points.

yes we use Master Badge as a points system to award points for a guess game. A picture or question is put up in the forum and users have to guess the answer. The correct user gets points awarded.
At first we made trophies and awarded the trophies manually to the winner (so that they got the points they needed) but we soon realised that we were just making way too many trophies.
I'm now running a query
Code:
UPDATE `my_database`.`xf_user` SET trophy_points=trophy_points+3 WHERE `xf_user`.`user_id
to award the points instead... I wondered if I missed the point and simply adding points to members could be done within Master Badge without manually creating a trophy.

yes we use Master Badge as a points system to award points for a guess game. A picture or question is put up in the forum and users have to guess the answer. The correct user gets points awarded.
At first we made trophies and awarded the trophies manually to the winner (so that they got the points they needed) but we soon realised that we were just making way too many trophies.
I'm now running a query
Code:
UPDATE `my_database`.`xf_user` SET trophy_points=trophy_points+3 WHERE `xf_user`.`user_id
to award the points instead... I wondered if I missed the point and simply adding points to members could be done within Master Badge without manually creating a trophy.

Just edit an user in AdminCP, you can change the points in the Profile Info tab.

Maybe you can add this in the next release.. I'm sure a check-box which allows a badge to be featured or not will be useful to all.... Thank you for response!

Yep I can do that. But if user A features badge B, then later you decided not to allow badge B to be featured, then it won't be hidden from user A, user existing featured badges won't be synced with badge status.

Yep I can do that. But if user A features badge B, then later you decided not to allow badge B to be featured, then it won't be hidden from user A, user existing featured badges won't be synced with badge status.
Even so it would be a good feature!!thank you!

Hi, I just bough the add, and I want to know if I have to install those files to or just the one called addon-MasterBadge ?
Captura de pantalla 2016-03-23 a las 9.27.25 a.m..webp

Hello just purchased this mod, but having a few minor design issues. :)

http://imgur.com/Lefj2kc

I been looking for the templates, but can't seem to find it for some reason. I am trying to change the background of the tabs and also the text hover color for the badges, but can't seem to find the proper CSS location for it.

What styles are u using?

Well, the design is originally Pixel Exit premium theme Apex-Light, but I heavily customized it. So it is a custom theme for the most part at least.

Edit: I guess my problem with this mod is going to get ignored. :/

Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
The badge icon actually is the latest awarded trophy icon based on the display order.
trophies-admin-cp-xtremezone-png.92566

You can see it here. Level will be shown next to Member name in profile page and member card.

So the level system, does this (or can I make it) replace the user title ladder? I was going to change my site around to have the user title ladder actually be a leveling system (just like you have), so my hope is that by default this will actually just replace that.

So instead of "New Member" - "Member" - "Well Known Member" etc, it will instead just display the user's level.

example.webp title ladder.webp

@Milano Great add-on bought it a few days ago and playing around with it to suit my forum.

Is there a minus points system for when people post and then immediately delete their post or an admin deletes it? (I have some people who love to game the system)
Can I disable the leaderboard from showing?

Thanks

Anyone care to show their public site where they are using this? Would love to see how it looks on postbits especially and different levels.

Only reason i ended up not buying the addon is not being able to have the functionality the BD Medals addon has, and have both makes little sense, what would pretty much be an easy way to award badges, un-award badges and to display them, usually on the postbit. However the addon here followed one of feature a badge instead.

Other than that it fits perfectly who needs those features it delivers.

So the level system, does this (or can I make it) replace the user title ladder? I was going to change my site around to have the user title ladder actually be a leveling system (just like you have), so my hope is that by default this will actually just replace that.

So instead of "New Member" - "Member" - "Well Known Member" etc, it will instead just display the user's level.

View attachment 132062 View attachment 132063

Something likes this?

Test thread   XenForo.webp

@Milano Great add-on bought it a few days ago and playing around with it to suit my forum.

Is there a minus points system for when people post and then immediately delete their post or an admin deletes it? (I have some people who love to game the system)
Can I disable the leaderboard from showing?

Thanks

There are no minus points system however you can hide the leaderboard by using Template Modification System.

Hi,

I have some Users where the Badges are displayed but not for others. For example for me, it does not show even though I have it activated and have received badges.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Top Bottom