Massive thank you

robbieswan

I have left Vbulletin after years of holding out for their software to improve, I feel rather stupid for parting with so much of my hard earned cash over the years. I bought VB5 Connect which was legalised theft and the forumrunner Facebook plugin never worked from the day I purchased it. I look at my " Recent orders " list in the members area on VB and weep. This forum software is simply everything I have been holding out for.. Now to get it all setup in the way I want and begin my community.

I have left Vbulletin after years of holding out for their software to improve, I feel rather stupid for parting with so much of my hard earned cash over the years. I bought VB5 Connect which was legalised theft and the forumrunner Facebook plugin never worked from the day I purchased it. I look at my " Recent orders " list in the members area on VB and weep. This forum software is simply everything I have been holding out for.. Now to get it all setup in the way I want and begin my community.

You are going to like xF! I replace VB 5.05 xF last month and it is a whole better world.

There were some very helpful people on VB support forum, but I've found the people here also extremely helpful and the tone is much more positive because there are good things happening with xF.

Top Bottom