1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Delete Profile Posts Made By Member?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Michael, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Michael

Michael Active Member

Is there any way I can do this? I have had my forum members spammed on their profiles via profile posts and I cannot seem to find a way to mass delete all profile posts made by the member. I cant do them one by one and visit every profile they have spammed, surely theres a way to just select the lot and rid of them?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Use the Spam Cleaner.

Set the criteria temporarily to 0 to make it available to any member,

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael

Michael Active Member

The spam cleaner allows you to recover threads afterwards yeah as I dont want to delete the members threads too?

Thanks for the fast response Brogan :)

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just ensure you only soft delete so you can restore content if required.

Michael likes this.
  5. Michael

Michael Active Member

Thanks Brogan, its a shame you cant just select just profile posts because I have to restore the threads now but it worked fine :)

6. EgyKit

EgyKit Member

I have the same problem, someone spammed my members with hundreds of profile posts and I set the spam criteria limit in Options "Maximum message count, Maximum Days Since Registration, Maximum Likes Received" to 0 and when I run the spam cleaner log from Admin Navigation area I get " There are no records of the spam cleaner having been run"

Any help please?

Edit: It was my mistake, I should run the spam cleaner from right place, e.g member profile page!

Jake Bunce likes this.