XF 1.5 Mass delete phrases?

viper357

Hi, is there an sql query or another way to mass delete phrases? I have an add-on that failed to uninstall and as a result have over 2500 phrases that I need to delete, hopefully not one by one. :mad:

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend it, and you should never have to do it manually.

Have you tried reinstalling the add-on and uninstalling again? Which add-on is it? What happened when it "failed to uninstall"?

It was Vault Wiki Lite, https://xenforo.com/community/threads/vaultwiki-lite.70762/page-9#post-1026991

I got this error when trying to uninstall:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vw_DBalter_Controller::fetch_table() in /home/*****/public_html/vault/core/controller/uninstall/xf.php on line 29

I have tried uninstall and re-install twice, deleted files, reuploaded files, but I keep getting that error when uninstalling and because it doesn't complete the uninstall it removes the add-on from the list but the add-on, or the bulk of the add-on is still there.

Ok.

I would reinstall it (just so it is as complete as can be and won't interfere with anything else) and then get support from the add-on author rather than trying to do this yourself. Doing it manually will take you too long, and doing it via the database is not recommended at best.

Top Bottom