1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Mass Conversation Mod.

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Okenyon, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Okenyon

Okenyon Active Member

I'm in need of a mass conversation mod based on user groups etc.

Really surprised there isn't one yet?

Inbox me quotes please
  2. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I'm also really suprised this doesnt exist too. @AndyB loves things like this :)
    AndyB likes this.
  3. semprot

semprot Active Member

If that means admin can send mass conversation to members of certain usergroup, count me in for crowdfunding :)
  4. Zynektic

Zynektic Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure you can do this on the ACP. Just use the Email Users and select the usergroup from criteria?
  5. semprot

semprot Active Member

That is for sending e-mail. This is for sending PM / conversation :)
  6. Zynektic

Zynektic Well-Known Member

Oops :p

Conversation Essentials - I use this and you can make groups with this and add tons of people, could probably make a tweak to it for usergroups.
  7. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I dont think conversation essentials will work. Reason being, the admin wants to send conversations to a bunch of people depending on criteria (same criteria used in emailing users)..... the admin will also want to specify which user the conversation message will be sent from. Lastly, last thing we would want is a giant conversation with all users bundled in - that a nightmare.... each should be a seperate, standalone convo.
    semprot likes this.