Duplicate Mark Thread

Accreal

Suggestion.
Sometimes I go to the forum topics listed in bold then there is a new that I have not seen. I go to the topics (threads) that interest me and then go out and they become ordinary. Everything is fine bugs there but it is not about that now. In general, I suggest to add the ability to tag the subject (to put some kind of mark (possibly due to click on some icon). This will be more convenient to follow the threads that are interesting, especially in case the topics duplicates. You can put in user settings tab where are those marked with (marked) subjects. If someone would write such an interesting statement, story or article, I can mark it so that you easily be able to find it on a very large forum. Something like that I note the topic look through the forum marked thread appears in "my account" (settings). And next time I come in that tab and see this thread.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You mean something like the 'Watch Thread' link at the top right of your post?
May be or No. Look:
Let Kier wrote instructions on how to make a forum and a database on separate servers (article written). I have this thread (or topic) on the forum very interesting. And so I did every time I needed it was not looking, I could have her mark. And then easily found in the user account (my account). Such exciting different topics (threads) in fact may be many. So I think it would be nice to marked them.
Sorry for my english.
bad english

That's what the Watch Thread feature is for. You can choose to receive an email when a new post is added to the thread, or not.

That's what the Watch Thread feature is for. You can choose to receive an email when a new post is added to the thread, or not.
Yes.
But I wonder if not the whole thread and only 1 or more posts. can somehow his mark. Email notifications - not interesting. I rarely use it. Although this is already avoiding thread (off topic in general). I just did not at first understand how to use a "watched threads" - now like to understand. But still good if you can mark posts..

Top Bottom