March 8th!!

Just bought my second license! In advance of the "1st" stable release, I did this out of joy. At the same time, I had no need for another license, and I figure that the dying platform once again got my Irish up with their Part 18 request, so what better time than March 8th to buy another license!

In the words of Iron Mike, "Follow Me!"

is it worth me downloading the latest version now and installing it or wait till the official stable release. is there any difference?

is it worth me downloading the latest version now and installing it or wait till the official stable release. is there any difference?

Normally, I would say go ahead. However, because we are talking a matter of hours, I see little difference in waiting or installing this instant. Either way, the upgrade would be very easy.

Enjoy!

(●^o^●)​
xenforo 1.0 >.<
i miss it so much
no button to touch
Hey, XeNfOrO 1.0. I'm missing you so much that you've been on my mind all day and night.
i awoke hurriedly this morning when the alarm went off tho 8thmarch but no relaese yet ㅠ.ㅠ

Anxiously awaiting for XenForo to tweet that the release is available. They are one of the few that I follow and have their tweets sent to my mobile device! Do I need to join a support group? (I guess I already have here, but I don't think it is helping!)

--Ed

Oh wow. Here I slept in this morning, and thought I missed the release.
Those boys must be busy gettin' stuff ready.

Top Bottom