Many are called

HannahP

Just received this. It's for November 15th.

I wonder if I should get, oh, I don't know, a 60 day extension? ;)

summons.webp

figures the one time I got called for jury duty and name was called from the jury pool, it was for a case involving someone I have known since I was a child...yeah that was a problem...well for them...I got to go home and get paid for the day.

good luck with that...jury duty bores me tearful

I have never had jury duty. Not once.

I got a letter in the mail once and a few days later another lettering telling me I wasn't needed..... So I've never even had to go into a court room for jury duty.... ever.

Just received this. It's for November 15th.
I was mistaken, the summons is for November 5th. So as it turns out I'll be at the courthouse on the day of the hearing to dismiss a certain pending case.

Though I'd rather be there on the 15th of January. You never know what could go down that week. I wonder if one of the jury selection questions would be, "Have you ever used either of the forum software packages?" "Why yes, I use both of them every day!" Ah, the possibilities...

Not that I expect a trial will begin on January 15th. But with this "justice" system, you never know.

I was mistaken, the summons is for November 5th. So as it turns out I'll be at the courthouse on the day of the hearing to dismiss a certain pending case.

Though I'd rather be there on the 15th of January. You never know what could go down that week. I wonder if one of the jury selection questions would be, "Have you ever used either of the forum software packages?" "Why yes, I use both of them every day!" Ah, the possibilities...

Not that I expect a trial will begin on January 15th. But with this "justice" system, you never know.

However you'd be at the state court house and not the federal courts :)

I didn't realize IB vs Xenforo was a federal case.

But you're right about location. I will be at the Superior Court on Temple St., and the District Court is on Spring St.

Now you've taken all the fun out of jury duty!

Top Bottom