Implemented Manually Award Trophies

Steve10

So someone suggested I make a fresh thread with this in because the place I was discussing it was in a resolved area so no one would ever view it. So anyway the idea is that on top of the automatic trophies admins can manually award trophies.

The reasoning for this is if your forum runs competitions and the winner gets the trophy to show off and however many points that come with it. It wouldn't need any criteria or anything and would preferably show up immediately on the users trophy page.

Like if you like, say if you don't.

Edit: This additional feature still hasn't arrived but in better news Russ has made some lovely mock ups of what it could look like to illustrate what we want.

trophy1-gif.19687

trophy2-gif.19688

Upvote 63
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whats the word? :p

Looks like you can manually award users in Beta 1 ->

Trophies - > Award this Trophy if -> Specific Users: If you would like to match specific users, you may enter their user names here, separated by commas.

Looks like you can manually award users in Beta 1 ->

Trophies - > Award this Trophy if -> Specific Users: If you would like to match specific users, you may enter their user names here, separated by commas.

I noticed this :)

Looking for a more extensive version. I'd like to give users trophies for winning competitions or other misc things. If they were to win the same one multiple times it would be silly to create a new one every time. Also if specific Trophies can be separated from the rest; as in they are placed in their own categories. Each category could be chosen to be put in the postbit or not put in the post bit.

Post bit example:
"Touraments won: XXX"
"Trophies: XXX"
"Times made the admin smile: XXX"
"Trophies given because admin can: XXX"
"Trophies for a cool avatar: XXX"

Ideally, I'd like the same thing.

Best _____ of the Month ... doesn't have to be crazy with the trophy but just some elements so we can tag the trophy name and a month/date/etc would be super nice

Still really hoping for this feature. I've updated the first post with Russ's really nice mock ups, please like that post if you haven't already. :)

I believe it is already in xf.

3970e1610f4a49546165f3e741f564ba.png

That doesn't really work in the way it could, it's a good feature but we'd rather have more depth to it and seperate it completely so I can award it to certain people and have other people get it by the criteria.

Top Bottom