Lack of interest Manual authorizing users / members

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Adam Howard

I'm sure the current system is automated, but it would be nice if there was away to manually add a user / member downloading rights. Say for example "X" user worked out another payment arrangement outside the current supported one, so "X" developer could simply add "X" person as a customer manually.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can manually add a user to an upgrade?

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-05%20at%202.46.39%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-05%20at%202.46.50%20AM.png

Unless you mean something different.

You can manually add a user to an upgrade?

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-05%20at%202.46.39%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-05%20at%202.46.50%20AM.png

Unless you mean something different.

He's talking about a Resource Manager upgrade, not the User Upgrade system :)

@OP: I actually don't see what you mean here, because all the Resource Manager does is give a link to an external download page. If he buys it, he isn't put in a usergroup here at XenForo.com.

Ah yeah .. misread and didn't notice the sub forum, clearly it was time for a nap or coffee. Thanks for pointing out.

He's talking about a Resource Manager upgrade, not the User Upgrade system :)

@OP: I actually don't see what you mean here, because all the Resource Manager does is give a link to an external download page. If he buys it, he isn't put in a usergroup here at XenForo.com.
I would suspect XF will continue to develope this with the current Paypal intergration they already have. It would be nice if they added another alternative, but even if they did; assuming X developer and X customer were willing to sell & purchase X product outside the supported payment method, it would be nice be able to manually add X customer as paid.

Top Bottom