1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Manual authorizing users / members

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Closed Suggestions' started by Adam Howard, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I'm sure the current system is automated, but it would be nice if there was away to manually add a user / member downloading rights. Say for example "X" user worked out another payment arrangement outside the current supported one, so "X" developer could simply add "X" person as a customer manually.

2. Floris

Floris Guest

You can manually add a user to an upgrade?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unless you mean something different.

3. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

He's talking about a Resource Manager upgrade, not the User Upgrade system :)

@OP: I actually don't see what you mean here, because all the Resource Manager does is give a link to an external download page. If he buys it, he isn't put in a usergroup here at XenForo.com.

4. Floris

Floris Guest

Ah yeah .. misread and didn't notice the sub forum, clearly it was time for a nap or coffee. Thanks for pointing out.

Vincent likes this.
  5. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I would suspect XF will continue to develope this with the current Paypal intergration they already have. It would be nice if they added another alternative, but even if they did; assuming X developer and X customer were willing to sell & purchase X product outside the supported payment method, it would be nice be able to manually add X customer as paid.