Malware on xenforo

Robby

Hello,

I've got text ads on my forum without my knowing. What can this be, look at the picture plz?

Attachments

• ads new.webp
    ads new.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 61
I think it is your IE that is infected.
Not your forum.
FF, IE, Chrome all fine here.

Title change: My IE is infected !

Attachments

• robbydeletter.fine.over.here.webp
    robbydeletter.fine.over.here.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 51
Nothing here either, and there's no script in the source that would trigger that. I'd guess that your IE may actually have malware in itself?

When i do this it works:
In order to disable JavaScript in IE, you have to change the security settings. You'll find the setting under Tools->Internet Options->Security Tab bar->Custom Level->Disable Active scripting.

Ok thanks guys, i'm looking in to this and let you know

I'd strongly suggest downloading Glary Utilities from http://www.glarysoft.com/ they have quite a few nice, easy to access tools for administrative needs. One of which is "Internet Explorer Assistant" located in the System Tools tab. While it's simple enough to access most of these control in many other ways they have a quick and clean U.I. for managing I.E. settings. It lists browser helper objects, tool bars, explorer bars, context menus, buttons, active x objects, and hijack restore all in one spot. I am not sure that it'll help you find whatever is causing your problem, but it may be worth a shot if something is loaded into one of those areas that should not be. It's free unless you want to get the pro version which has a few more features and can be used commercially.

Top Bottom