Making Money from Adsense

Kaiser

I recently switched to google adsense after using adbrite for a month, in that month I only made $6.59 Now I have been using adsense for about 2 weeks and I already made $30 something? I was shocked... $30 in 2weeks is ALOT comparing to $7 from adbrite in a month. Shouldve used adsense from the begining. Also the fact adbrite ads look hideous...

adbrite isn't that great. I have seen people recommend them but I have yet to see anyone make any good money from them in the same sentence. Contextweb, bannerconnect and adsense are all better then adbrite.

mh5h.png

sigh

Did you click on your own ads ?

Sounds like something's wrong with your account. I've heard some accounts get closed for no reason.

Good luck though :)

Did you click on your own ads ?

Sounds like something's wrong with your account. I've heard some accounts get closed for no reason.

Good luck though :)

Happened a year or so ago - account disabled as soon as I passed the $100 minimum payout. They didn't give any specific reason and haven't replied to any further emails since. :(

Happened a year or so ago - account disabled as soon as I passed the $100 minimum payout. They didn't give any specific reason and haven't replied to any further emails since. :(
It's always the same^^
Happend also my dad:(

I also bet, this will happen to the threadstarter..
30$ with a "new page" in 2 weeks is too much

That's the thing about adsense. You really need to keep an eye on it.
It can be disabled at the drop of a hat.

I think $30 in 2 weeks is a lot for a new site.
Don't forget, save some money to pay the tax on your income.

I love Google AdSense - it brings in about $1,500 on average for me a month. But as said above, if you do one little thing wrong it could all be gone in an instant. In the past they had disabled my account multiple times, but ever since I started bringing in good money I have not had a problem with them.

I love Google AdSense - it brings in about $1,500 on average for me a month. But as said above, if you do one little thing wrong it could all be gone in an instant. In the past they had disabled my account multiple times, but ever since I started bringing in good money I have not had a problem with them.

Did you get your account reinstated or sign up for a new account?

I dont click my ads, lol now you guys got me worried about getting $30 so fast.
Dude, you're paranoid. The only way to get banned for that kind of thing is having an automated system that clicks your ads on a hourly basis, or daily basis. Those that do that to themselves get banned.

Now, if you leave your banners alone, like well alone. Even if you make some accidential clicks, google will NOT ban you.

The point of the policies for AdSense is to control how people make money - Google wants you to make money, but they want legit customers, they want legit eyeballs, legit fingers, legit this and that. Now if you have your own bots clicking your own ads, that's cheap way of making money - and google is trying to control that.

Google's problem is that it can't know that someone legitimately drove the traffic as much as they seem to have. The company thinks almost every ban is justified because of the stats alone. Nothing else.

So, sooner than later, Google is going to have the largest class-action-lawsuit that will cost them in the long run. Mark my words. It will go down in history as one of the world's largest class action suits ever created.

Did you get your account reinstated or sign up for a new account?
I just kept signing up until they accepted me again. It's useless in my opinion to even bother trying to get your account reinstated. A majority of the time they will not reinstate you, and simply ignore you or refer you to a vaguely detailed page about their terms of service.

I just switched to adsense. They broke my account years ago and they finally fixed it this month. Its already a lot more than I ever earned with AdBrite, but it definately does fluxuate. Yesterday I made $1.24, the day before I made $7.29

I just kept signing up until they accepted me again. It's useless in my opinion to even bother trying to get your account reinstated. A majority of the time they will not reinstate you, and simply ignore you or refer you to a vaguely detailed page about their terms of service.

Will give that a try, thanks :)

I always thought they were strict about one account per person.

Dude, you're paranoid. The only way to get banned for that kind of thing is having an automated system that clicks your ads on a hourly basis, or daily basis. Those that do that to themselves get banned.

Now, if you leave your banners alone, like well alone. Even if you make some accidential clicks, google will NOT ban you.

The point of the policies for AdSense is to control how people make money - Google wants you to make money, but they want legit customers, they want legit eyeballs, legit fingers, legit this and that. Now if you have your own bots clicking your own ads, that's cheap way of making money - and google is trying to control that.

Google's problem is that it can't know that someone legitimately drove the traffic as much as they seem to have. The company thinks almost every ban is justified because of the stats alone. Nothing else.

So, sooner than later, Google is going to have the largest class-action-lawsuit that will cost them in the long run. Mark my words. It will go down in history as one of the world's largest class action suits ever created.
Ahh okay yea.. thanks for explaining it Carlos :)

Those of you guys who are new to adsense, make absolutely sure that you have your domain listed in the allowed domains list. It's there in your adsense account. This makes sure that anyone else can't use your ads to ban you.

Secondly adsense amounts will fluctuate before eventually settling down, the key is to experiment and never stop experimenting.

Top Bottom