Style Make navigation easier

Ferdinand

I have @ThemeHouse UI.X. Pro and on the forum index and other forum pages, the entire row highlights and is selectable to enter the forum or thread.

I would like the same ease of selection to be possible for both resources in the RM & articles in the AMS.

Forum View: Which displays the desired navigation. (the entire highlighted area is selectable, making navigation easier)
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 9.56.00 am.webp
Important Note: I am still able to select usernames and dates so I do not loose functionality here.

The current Resource Manager View
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 9.54.54 am.webp
Here both the carousel and the resource should be made into easier links. I have highlighted the relevant areas.
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.00.08 am.webp

Finally the article page:
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 9.53.14 am.webp

Currently you must click the title to view an article or resource, the whole area should be a link, just like in the forums. Thanks in advance.

I have @ThemeHouse UI.X. Pro and on the forum index and other forum pages, the entire row highlights and is selectable to enter the forum or thread.

I would like the same ease of selection to be possible for both resources in the RM & articles in the AMS.

Forum View: Which displays the desired navigation. (the entire highlighted area is selectable, making navigation easier)
View attachment 228046
Important Note: I am still able to select usernames and dates so I do not loose functionality here.

The current Resource Manager View
View attachment 228047
Here both the carousel and the resource should be made into easier links. I have highlighted the relevant areas.
View attachment 228049

Finally the article page:
View attachment 228048

Currently you must click the title to view an article or resource, the whole area should be a link, just like in the forums. Thanks in advance.
Is this job still open?

Top Bottom