Make loginBar visible in login page

Luxus

The login bar is only visible as a guest. If you login, it disappears. BUT, the login bar also disappears in the login page http://xenforo.com/community/login (you must be a guest to access this page).

Due to my style, I need the login bar to not disappear in the login page, because it would look just cut off. (As registered user the login bar is replaced with a moderator/user bar with the same css properties applied.)

I wasn't able to figure out how to do that :(
Help please?

That page is the same template that is displayed "within" the login bar, which is why it doesn't display. I don't see any sane way of keeping it, except doing a template check in PAGE_CONTAINER just below the login bar include, and then include a new template, which is the same as login_bar, without the login_form requirement.

Hi @Luxus , may I know which template did you put the code and where it should be placed?

I am having the same problem. I tried putting it in PAGE_CONTAINER template, below the line "login bar include" but it doesn't work.

Hope you could help me.

Last edited:
Put this in the header template right above the logo_block include:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'login' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'register_form' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'error_with_login'"><xen:include template="login_bar" /></xen:if>

Top Bottom