1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make loginBar visible in login page

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Luxus, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

The login bar is only visible as a guest. If you login, it disappears. BUT, the login bar also disappears in the login page http://xenforo.com/community/login (you must be a guest to access this page).

Due to my style, I need the login bar to not disappear in the login page, because it would look just cut off. (As registered user the login bar is replaced with a moderator/user bar with the same css properties applied.)

I wasn't able to figure out how to do that :(
    Help please?
  2. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member

That page is the same template that is displayed "within" the login bar, which is why it doesn't display. I don't see any sane way of keeping it, except doing a template check in PAGE_CONTAINER just below the login bar include, and then include a new template, which is the same as login_bar, without the login_form requirement.
    Jake Bunce and Luxus like this.
  3. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

What is the if conditional for this?
  4. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Jake Bunce likes this.
  5. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Hi @Luxus , may I know which template did you put the code and where it should be placed?

I am having the same problem. I tried putting it in PAGE_CONTAINER template, below the line "login bar include" but it doesn't work.

Hope you could help me.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  6. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

7. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Put this in the header template right above the logo_block include:

<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'login' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'register_form' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'error_with_login'"><xen:include template="login_bar" /></xen:if>
    abbychase and xhuzen like this.
  8. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Thanks @Luxus, it worked like charm (y)