Macbook board replacement in a day?

I bought it in January and has been on my desktop, death since September. Warranty will end next month but if it is soldered I won't touch anything.
I suggest you don't touch anything and use your warranty before it expires. Just take it to an Apple store and they will look it up by serial number to see it is under warranty.

A new one is $1500 and the repair may cost around $700. I think it is a good deal to repair it since I've been using it for almost 8 months only.
Get a new one. Repairs of any laptop, desktop, etc can be double that especially if you have a faulty computer.

I've had my iMac for a year and a half. You would be better off getting something like that so then you don't have the problems of a laptop.

Well then buy a new one. Don't look at this and say bugger it i'm going to wreck it some more. Go and get a new pc now.
lol $700 vs $1500 is a huge difference. I'll repair it on Kuala Lumpur where I'll be for 7 days. I've been checking the differences between Apple products in USA and Malasia and there isn't a huge difference so I guess repair costs will be almost the same.

Top Bottom