Lower cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should set up Nulled Flash Mobs. When we find a forum using nulled XF we all go and post all over the forums for a week until it is unusable for them or they stay busy removing our post. LOL Xenforo may not have a impact on offshore hosting but Xenforos customers can.

P.S. to the OP it is well worth the money.
This is XenForo.. They just have to click the spam button, and all the posts are cleaned up. ;)

I no but i am a bit shy with money, even though i have quite a lot.
I don't want to be buying it for £87.

I was hoping to be hitting £60-£75.

This doesn't make sense. You say you have a lot of money yet want the software £12 cheaper?? What would £12 buy you these days and why quibble over such a small amount if you have lots of money anyway?

...this guy/girl just blows my mind...o_O

...first you steal the software...then you brag about it on other forums (which means you have no remorse whatsoever)...then you show up on the official forums all cocky about the money you (probably don't) have and ask them to lower the price just for you? I mean - WTF dude? :confused:

And umm - I'm a college student. I make money by teaching swimming on the side and I scraped the money together to do it the right way. I don't see why you - or anyone except maybe a non-profit organization or something - should be any different. And then you actually steal it and brag about it?! :confused: Gah! (n)

P.S. I don't regret buying it at all! Almost five months later! :D Stop being a cheap ass (in the unlikely event that you actually do have lots of money) and go legal! >.<

*end of rant*

...this guy/girl just blows my mind...o_O

...first you steal the software...then you brag about it on other forums (which means you have no remorse whatsoever)...then you show up on the official forums all cocky about the money you (probably don't) have and ask them to lower the price just for you? I mean - WTF dude? :confused:

And umm - I'm a college student. I make money by teaching swimming on the side and I scraped the money together to do it the right way. I don't see why you - or anyone except maybe a non-profit organization or something - should be any different. And then you actually steal it and brag about it?! :confused: Gah! (n)

P.S. I don't regret buying it at all! Almost five months later! :D Stop being a cheap ass (in the unlikely event that you actually do have lots of money) and go legal! >.<

*end of rant*

Complete spam, next time use proper grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom