XF 1.2 lots of server errors logged, what do they mean?

The first one was

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1384552553' for key 'expiry_date' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account

Duplicate entry '1384552608' for key 'expiry_date' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Then a lot of these:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:55 PM

Then these:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table './xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

I repair the table xf_session and it's working now but what do these mean?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It means the table had crashed.

If you have repaired it and the errors have stopped then you don't need to be concerned.

It happened again, same table crashed. What causes this? Need to fix it so it never happens again or else it'll ruin the forum.

First error: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './databasename/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it Today at 2:12 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Second error: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1387311151' for key 'expiry_date' Today at 2:12 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Last edited:

AndyB

It happened again, same table crashed. What causes this?
Could be a faulty server. Email your web hosting company and explain what is happening.

The xf_session table should be truncated as none of the data in it is important.

Mian Shahid

Could be a faulty server. Email your web hosting company and explain what is happening.

The xf_session table should be truncated as none of the data in it is important.
I got the same error, when try to empty table gt
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './fatima_xen/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it
message, then try to optimized and got everything OK :)

but the question is that, why this is happening? due to server side problem or XF side issue?

Anyone please describe it for me and for few others :)