XF 1.1 Losing Active Upgrades

seneca

We are losing our upgraded members even though they are still being charged by Paypal. They show as downgraded on the site. We transfered hosting and at first I thought there was a problem with the renewal going through while the site was down, but it's still dropping people over the last couple days. I've been manually upgrading so they can have normal access, but if they ever stop paying then I have to keep track and manually downgrade them, and at this rate it will be everybody. Ideas?

This happened to me once and it turned out to be that PP had placed our IPN (instant payment notification) on hold because the old vB IPNs were failing. Go into your account settings (PP) and see if you can find IPN and turn it on or back on. This is what XF uses (i think) to ensure that the payment was made.

OT but a few of my monthly upgrades display significantly longer upgrade periods than the month they paid for. I can't find a way to manually edit this time without downgrading them and telling the to start over.

This happened to me once and it turned out to be that PP had placed our IPN (instant payment notification) on hold because the old vB IPNs were failing. Go into your account settings (PP) and see if you can find IPN and turn it on or back on. This is what XF uses (i think) to ensure that the payment was made.
Thanks. I'll check it out.
OT but a few of my monthly upgrades display significantly longer upgrade periods than the month they paid for. I can't find a way to manually edit this time without downgrading them and telling the to start over.

Weird. I don't know if I would even notice something like that. :confused:

Top Bottom