Looking to hire Xenforo/PhP pro for some minor website issues

Hello,

I have a couple of issues with our custom coded Xen site that I was hoping to find someone to check into ... on a commission/hire basis of course.

The two problems we are having:

When private messaging another member, clicking the 'submit' or 'send' button does not trigger a screen refresh to let you know the message has gone through. The message has indeed been sent, but there is no visual refresh or thread update to indicate so. The result is that many are sending a second message thinking the first one did not go
We have a custom designed main menu navigation bar. When hovering over a nav item (Home, Forums, User Albums, etc;) the sub-menu drop down appears (as it should) but does not disappear when you move the cursor away

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Michael

Hello,

I have a couple of issues with our custom coded Xen site that I was hoping to find someone to check into ... on a commission/hire basis of course.

The two problems we are having:

When private messaging another member, clicking the 'submit' or 'send' button does not trigger a screen refresh to let you know the message has gone through. The message has indeed been sent, but there is no visual refresh or thread update to indicate so. The result is that many are sending a second message thinking the first one did not go
We have a custom designed main menu navigation bar. When hovering over a nav item (Home, Forums, User Albums, etc;) the sub-menu drop down appears (as it should) but does not disappear when you move the cursor away

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Michael

I can do this, please pm me your details.

Top Bottom