Looking To Be A Part Of A Xenforo Based Forum

=MGN=RedEagle

Hello,

I am a long time forum admin who has run forums on Invision, E107 and PhpBB. Xenforo has been love at first site for me and I am looking to join a Xenforo based forum. I would really love to be a part of a Xenforo community where help is needed and where I could be of administrative assistance.

I have been running forums for 8 years. My first forum had 2600 members before I gave it away and my most recent forum has 15,500 members and it began last December.

I would love to join your forum and I would love to be a part of the admin team if you have spots available.

My intention in asking is I want to experience what its like to admin a Xenforo forum.

Hello,

I am a long time forum admin who has run forums on Invision, E107 and PhpBB. Xenforo has been love at first site for me and I am looking to join a Xenforo based forum. I would really love to be a part of a Xenforo community where help is needed and where I could be of administrative assistance.

I have been running forums for 8 years. My first forum had 2600 members before I gave it away and my most recent forum has 15,500 members and it began last December.

I would love to join your forum and I would love to be a part of the admin team if you have spots available.

My intention in asking is I want to experience what its like to admin a Xenforo forum.

This might help you: http://xenforo.com/demo :)
Welcome to xenforo! :D

Top Bottom