Looking for a Xenforo Expert! (Must be like Indian Jones and help two newbies travel behond the depths of Xenforo)

Tholek

I thought it would be funny to say that in the title section watch it attract a load of people lol. Any who my name is Ricki aka Tholek, i'm twenty-six years of age and was wondering is there any experts on Xenforo.

Me and my business partner are looking for a Xenforo expert in order to help create our forum. We need someone who has a lot of experience in adjusting usergroups, creating threads, inputting backgrounds and much more (remember we are newbies to Xenforo). This person should be someone who is not only experience in Xenforo, but also a trusted member of the Xenforo Community. Before replying to this thread make sure your willing to show the ropes to us and please you must be experience fully in Xenforo. We don't need someone who acts like they can fix stuff, but someone who is serious and capable of changing the background especially. My partner and I got the background already designed that we want, just having issues inputting it.

This is a paid position, just say a price and we can talk about it, if your serious PM me your Discord ID or Skype ID and we can take it from their.

Something like that?

Top Bottom