Looking Good!

Threeboy

Not sure if this is the forum for it but I just want to say that this looks great. I'm a long time vBulletin owner but the forum I run has been slugging on my webserver and we only have about 10 - 15 active users. Once XenForo has a completed VB4 plugin we'll most likely make the switch :)

Keep up the good work, try not to get sued anymore ;)

Reactions: Kim
Not sure if this is the forum for it but I just want to say that this looks great. I'm a long time vBulletin owner but the forum I run has been slugging on my webserver and we only have about 10 - 15 active users. Once XenForo has a completed VB4 plugin we'll most likely make the switch :)

Keep up the good work, try not to get sued anymore ;)
Do you mean an importer?

Paul M has done one, and there haven't been many problems with it.

Do you mean the vB4 importer?

I haven't heard anything about Kier or Mike working on an 'official' vB4 importer.

The current one does the job admirably so duplicating the work that Paul M has already done would be a wasted effort at this point in time.

Ah, gotcha. I'm in the middle of a few projects right now so I can't tackle a software switch for a month or so but I'll keep my eye on it for sure :)

Also we currently use a custom blog that interfaces with vBulletin (that we call vBlog... maybe not the most original name...) so we'd have to make sure we have enough time to make sure it works with XenForo.

Ah, gotcha. I'm in the middle of a few projects right now so I can't tackle a software switch for a month or so but I'll keep my eye on it for sure :)

Also we currently use a custom blog that interfaces with vBulletin (that we call vBlog... maybe not the most original name...) so we'd have to make sure we have enough time to make sure it works with XenForo.

Indeed, as Brogan said the converter PaulM has released here works fine. Whereas about the Blog, there is a Blog mod for xenforo as well.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ln-blog.12701/

Top Bottom