Looking forward now to 1.1

I wouldn't expect much from a bunch of children so of course they'd like the games rather then some huge topic about lego. As for designers, game design? fair enough. Logos for websites? tell them to grow some and suck it up.
Exactly why are you fighting... Seems kinda pointless :rolleyes:.

Kier is busy making the bug reports [FIXED] so I'm foreseeing the 1.0.3 released today, just like Wordpress released their 3.2 version.

Let's do it, Kier ;)

Kier is busy making the bug reports [FIXED] so I'm foreseeing the 1.0.3 released today, just like Wordpress released their 3.2 version.

Let's do it, Kier ;)
Kier seems to have gone nuts. He's taking down the bugs like a sniper! :eek:

I've got to admit...I'm impressed. (y)

the most important thing i hope to see on 1.1 is thread search, searching content on individual content on respective thread

You called it....do you have some sick twisted quant to derive that from or was it a random guess :-)

People like to believe they can use Brownian motion to mimic how stock moves but we quants know better. There is nothing random about it. There are mysterious forces at work here. haha.

That's just not even right Kier. Now that 1.0.3 is released, we have like what...another 4-6 weeks at the least till we get our hands on this. I'm so mad I might just rage quit.

Hope wordpress release a new version quickly.

I think I stared at this image for almost 1 hour and i am not bored at all
resource-mgr-png.15155

enjoy the watch lol

before i forget, WE NEED GALLERY !

thanks, I have been looking for this image (in big size) for hours.
Hope to see something like this live soon....

Ok well im in the same boat as alot of you guys but very different at the same time. I too was a vB user for years, but I made the move to IPB and never looked back to vB. I bought my XF license before the beta was even out if i remember correctly. As with every release XF is looking so much better than the competition. Unlike alot of users who require direct addons, I just code myself what i need right within the XenWiki addon. I am using a custom coded webstore which also could be used as a downloads addon with some added code. Anyway I think its time to make the move for good with XF and never look back. Im upgrading my 1.0.2 board to 1.0.3 right now. The only way to go from here is up, with XF 1.1 and so forth.

(Although a resources addon would be better all around than having to recode a bunch of pages lol)

Top Bottom