Looking for someone to hire for some tasks in my forum

ignorant

Hi All,
I have a forum which I want to improve, but no one of the guys I work with is experiences with xenforo and I have not enough time to learn by myself.
Instead of asking everything here, I would like to hire someone to carry out changes and improvements on my forum.

1) I have a section of job offers, the forum is totally open to everyone but I want to restrict only this section so only registered users can see it, if a guests try it asks for login or registration.

2) A preview of Job Offers, despite being restricted, must be published on our FB page, so people see the post with a job offer, but when they click to access it asks for registration.

3) Integrate our xenforo with Sengrid, so I can mail all translators with updates.

4) Add google Google Adsense in a specific part of the forum

5) If improving the the look is possible this would be great too.

Thank you,kind regards.

Hi All,
I have a forum which I want to improve, but no one of the guys I work with is experiences with xenforo and I have not enough time to learn by myself.
Instead of asking everything here, I would like to hire someone to carry out changes and improvements on my forum.

1) I have a section of job offers, the forum is totally open to everyone but I want to restrict only this section so only registered users can see it, if a guests try it asks for login or registration.

2) A preview of Job Offers, despite being restricted, must be published on our FB page, so people see the post with a job offer, but when they click to access it asks for registration.

3) Integrate our xenforo with Sengrid, so I can mail all translators with updates.

4) Add google Google Adsense in a specific part of the forum

5) If improving the the look is possible this would be great too.

Thank you,kind regards.
Hi,

We can help you with all the points you have detailed except point 2 (that will require a custom addon). Feel free to start a conversation if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards,
Claudio

Top Bottom