Other Looking for some css help with node customization

Trueprime

Hello, I am using themehouse Xenith style and also decided to use the grid addon that comes with it. I need to manipulate my forum nodes to place the last post and stats under the actual forum node. What I am trying to do is setup a full image displaying my forum content(video game titles) without losing any optimization to the images. I'm looking to hire some help to help me with some of this css. I'm using up to date XF2 version 2.07. Thank you

Also I am open to any suggestions, so shoot them out. You can message here or pm me concerning this. Thanks again :)

Hello, I am using themehouse Xenith style and also decided to use the grid addon that comes with it. I need to manipulate my forum nodes to place the last post and stats under the actual forum node. What I am trying to do is setup a full image displaying my forum content(video game titles) without losing any optimization to the images. I'm looking to hire some help to help me with some of this css. I'm using up to date XF2 version 2.07. Thank you
Let's start private conversation if job is still open. We would love to assist you with it.

why not contact themeshack and ask them for help on it? You might need to create a support ticket on their site as their support on here goes for days/weeks/months before being answered.

why not contact themeshack and ask them for help on it? You might need to create a support ticket on their site as their support on here goes for days/weeks/months before being answered.
I have, they said they are not taking customizations anytime soon. that was about a week ago, but I can try send another ticket.

Top Bottom