Looking for server change

FrancescoL

We are looking for a XenForo expert to transfer a site from one server to another.
More details in private. Possibility of a long collaboration.

I have 3 dedicated servers from ionos with ssd drives. I have had maybe 5 minutes of downtime in the past 2 years.

I can move your site as well if you want. I would highly recommend ionos for dedicated servers only though, not shared.

We are looking for a XenForo expert to transfer a site from one server to another.
More details in private. Possibility of a long collaboration.
What's the current Cpanel like on your current one?
I recommend https://www.namecheap.com their hosting is awesome as are their servers. Haven't had any problems with them.
Their servers are awesome as well as their cpanel.

I've been considering KnownHosts and Ionis as my current dedicated server package is now in excess of £500 a month. My contract ends with the present hosting company in December this year.

<Watching>

I've been considering KnownHosts and Ionis as my current dedicated server package is now in excess of £500 a month. My contract ends with the present hosting company in December this year.

<Watching>
I'd break that contract straight away.

😳

Does that cost just for the forum, or do you have other sites besides XF?!

I have a few sites hosted on the server

I'm not in a position to break the contract as I would still be liable for the remainder of the term, plus the lack of time to do so at the moment

<Watching>
I pay that much for 3 dedicated servers and unlimited bandwidth.

<Watching>

I've had the same server with Knownhost for 10+ years, along with multiple other servers, and services, throughout the years, and I have absolutely zero complaints. I can count on one hand the number of times my site has been down, unexpectedly, in 10+ years. When they say "Industry Best Uptimes (99.99+%)", as far as I'm concerned, they're being 💯.

I have been with ionos for probably a decade as well and I have super powerful dedicated servers with ssd drives. 1tb. I believe I pay around $180 for each server and I have a bunch of ip addresses as well, maybe 20 or more.

Top Bottom