Looking for Developer for Xenforo Digital Access Pass

craigbeckta

Hi,

I am looking for a developer familiar with setting up Digital Access Pass and Xenforo.

I currently have Wordpress and Xenforo installed with the Wordpress membership plugin.

Digital Access Pass is supposed to integrate with Xenforo but I can't seem to protect the Xenforo forum.

I would like to block the forum from public view and access.

To view the forum or to register I would like them to purchase my Membership to access the Xenforo forum.

Does anyone know someone who can set this up for me?

Thanks,

Craig

If you just turn off viewing permission for visitor/guest group, you will able to hide your forum from Visitors.

Secondly turning off XF registeration will also force user to use DAP for new account.

Hope this helps!

Thanks that worked.

Now I have another problem.

DAP is auto registering the user to the Forum like it should which is good.

But Dap is not auto logging them into the forum after they login to Wordpress.

Is there a sync setting I am missing?

What is your URL structure?

If DAP is installed on main domain and xenforo on sub-domain the cookie scope might be a possible cause of this issue. If you just explain us a bit about your current installation and url structure that will help us to guide you better about this problem as well ;)

Your URL structure is perfect. I'm sure you're missing very minor thing in accomplishing this bit. I suggest you to carefully follow instructions from following tutorial:

Xenforo Integration

We integrated DAP with many XF installations and it worked like charm every time. Let us know the outcome after following the above toturial.

Top Bottom