• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Looking for an Web Application Form add on

Crazyace

I just created a new site for a group of friends that play Battle Field Bad Company 2. They are looking for an easy way to do an application process. I was wondering if a mod like that has all ready been released by someone. Thanks for your support in helping me find this. I tried searching for a bit and found a ton of posts but not what I needed.

I would want it to be a tab at the top of the forums for users to click on and fill our a quick form of questions. Then after they have filled out the form it will submit to a selected section on the forums.

I just created a new site for a group of friends that play Battle Field Bad Company 2. They are looking for an easy way to do an application process. I was wondering if a mod like that has all ready been released by someone. Thanks for your support in helping me find this. I tried searching for a bit and found a ton of posts but not what I needed.

This is being worked on and has been requested here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/form-addon.10359/

Top Bottom