Looking for a Xenforo developer for ongoing work

Sutton94

Hi there,

I haven't posted here before, so apologies if I have missed something.

I run a forum that uses Xenforo. I have practically zero experience when it comes to coding and I am looking for someone to help our company with ongoing work related to the forum.

This will include some of the following:

• Upgrading to Xenforo 2.0 (from 1.5)
  • Helping us to develop a points based system to reward different activities in the forum (happy to use an add-on for this and then customise it as appropriate)
  • Automate/simplify some processes where possible, such as grant X user an automatic invitation to our premium forum if they have a premium subscription, remove them when their subscription lapses, and give people particular badges depending on whether they are a member of a particular forum.
I'd also like to do some styling for the upgraded forum to make it match our new website, however I am open to getting someone else to do this if it doesn't fall in with a person's remit.

So far, we have been using a freelancer, but I would love to have someone who can be trusted and who is very experienced with Xenforo to help us with tasks on an ongoing, long-term basis, so any recommendations would be much appreciated. This is a priority at the moment, so we are happy to pay a good sum for the right person.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there,

I haven't posted here before, so apologies if I have missed something.

I run a forum that uses Xenforo. I have practically zero experience when it comes to coding and I am looking for someone to help our company with ongoing work related to the forum.

This will include some of the following:

• Upgrading to Xenforo 2.0 (from 1.5)
  • Helping us to develop a points based system to reward different activities in the forum (happy to use an add-on for this and then customise it as appropriate)
  • Automate/simplify some processes where possible, such as grant X user an automatic invitation to our premium forum if they have a premium subscription, remove them when their subscription lapses, and give people particular badges depending on whether they are a member of a particular forum.
I'd also like to do some styling for the upgraded forum to make it match our new website, however I am open to getting someone else to do this if it doesn't fall in with a person's remit.

So far, we have been using a freelancer, but I would love to have someone who can be trusted and who is very experienced with Xenforo to help us with tasks on an ongoing, long-term basis, so any recommendations would be much appreciated. This is a priority at the moment, so we are happy to pay a good sum for the right person.

Thank you!
We have started a private conversation to discuss further! Waiting to start our first voice or video call.

Top Bottom