Looking for a shop software

Gamorreaner

Hello,

does someone know a shop software, where not only the side owner, but also users can have their own shop? I'm looking for some kind of mixture of an wikipedia and amazon, where users can add items (with pictures of the part/description etc.) to the website and everyone is able to put those items in their own shop.

Right now I have no clue what exactly I have to google to find what I need or whether something like this can be bought somewhere.

Thanks

None of them does want I want.

Some friends and I were looking at CS Cart for an online game that was going to allow RMT but the developer then changed their mind when they realized how stupid it is to allow, and then eventually ran off with all of the backer money without delivering anything.

I have no clue about the Magento product, but you're looking at least $1-2k for most multi-vendor ecommerce solutions. They're also generally clunky, not very good, or require a lot of custom development to match whatever vision you have.

Prestashop is free, some add-ons cost money.

A developer should build a bridge between a shop and XF. That can become quite expensive...

Top Bottom