1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Looking for a logo for my guitar help forum

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by kaoticnick, Jun 2, 2011.

1. kaoticnick

kaoticnick Member

Hi guys! So I set my forum up a couple days ago and I got some feedback (mostly on here) that I need to get my own logo...

Unfortunately, I spent all my $$$ on the license (and don't regret it :) ) so I'm hoping someone can knock up something quick for me and we work something out I guess :D

Anything that fits into the guitar theme and can replace the xenForo default logo at the top would be awesome! :)

Here's the forum, http://www.ihatebarrechords.com/forum/

P.S. I don't know how to install the new logo either (total noob :p) so hopefully someone can tell me how to do that too! Thanks in advance! :)
  2. Lu Kas

Lu Kas Active Member

kaoticnick likes this.
  3. kaoticnick

kaoticnick Member

Thanks! That's one problem solved! :D

Still no logo tho :(
  4. principia

principia Well-Known Member

kaoticnick likes this.
  5. kaoticnick

kaoticnick Member

Haha - it looks kinda dorky TBH :p We guitarists prefer more bad ass things! :cool: But I do appreciate it and you gave me a useful site to check out! :)
  6. principia

principia Well-Known Member

Hey, Im a guitarist too (can play stairway ;))
    kaoticnick likes this.
  7. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

Don't know if this sort of guitar work is what you're looking for,
    I made that in photoshop yesterday as a part of my object study, you cannot use that particular image but I can use the guitar I made and make some sort of logo for you if it's any good to you!?