Looking for a graphic artist willing to help me out...

Jaxel

I'm not an artist, I'm terrible with graphics... and I'm poor. I'm looking for a graphic artist that would be willing to help me out with some work, and in response they will get a mention for their artwork during my larger streams.

In 2 weeks, I will be streaming the first ever My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic tournament at Canterlot Gardens in Ohio. What I need is a graphic artist who would be willing to help me come up with some stream layouts for the event; and possibly future events. What I mean by layouts, is nice borders and stylized artwork to display during multi-camera screens.

Below is artwork I've used from previous events:

grid-cam-inset.webp grid-game-inset.webp grid-game-pips.webp

As you can see, all my screens have the same "transparent" areas on where video is displayed:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You will also notice that all my previous artwork has "borders" around the video elements. These are not required, I've just used them in the past because as I said, I'm a terrible artist and its the best way I know to make things look more professional. If you can make things look good, without the borders, then that works too. As long as the transparent areas remain in the same position.

Hey, Jaxel, I noticed that you've allowed VFDC to be one of your sponsors... May I ask if it's possible to do the same? :confused:o_O

Hey, Jaxel, I noticed that you've allowed VFDC to be one of your sponsors... May I ask if it's possible to do the same? :confused:o_O
VFDC was not a sponsor. VFDC is good people and when Sega asked me to stream VF5FS at EVO, I asked Sega if they would allow me to put the VFDC logo on the stream. I added the VFDC logo myself to support the community, not because they paid me.

However, if you are asking to become a sponsor of my streams, then yes, we can talk about that further. Send me a message.

VFDC was not a sponsor. VFDC is good people and when Sega asked me to stream VF5FS at EVO, I asked Sega if they would allow me to put the VFDC logo on the stream. I added the VFDC logo myself to support the community, not because they paid me.
Wow. They're lucky to have you as a supporter! You were a great sport doing that! :)
However, if you are asking to become a sponsor of my streams, then yes, we can talk about that further. Send me a message.
I can't, so you'll have to PC me. :unsure:

You'll ask $200 something for a tournament addon that isn't really a tournament addon but something from a ranking site (wtf) but want free graphic work??? Swagger at a 100 thousand mill.

Like a boss.

You'll ask $200 something for a tournament addon that isn't really a tournament addon but something from a ranking site (wtf) but want free graphic work??? Swagger at a 100 thousand mill.Like a boss.
Yeah, he can pay the graphics from the millions he got for his numerous paid addons. Oh wait..

Top Bottom