Looking for a free mail service for xenforo

borgqueenx

For confirmation mails etc. my server-send confirmation mails are not delivered or treated as spam and im done with this. I want a service that can send confirmation mails from xenforo without landing in the spam folder.

For confirmation mails etc. my server-send confirmation mails are not delivered or treated as spam and im done with this. I want a service that can send confirmation mails from xenforo without landing in the spam folder.
You could try something like mailjet, there are other services available but I can't think of the names right now. Lol.

Other thing you could do is speak with your hosting provider about getting the ip un-blacklisted. If you're on shared hosting that might not be so easy.

Mailgun (10,000 free emails a month) + [bd] Mails will work well as it includes bounce processing.

Was going to suggest Mandrill too but they stopped their free plan since Aug 2015..

i have tried mailgun today, unfortunatly xenforo email still lands in the spam folder when registering new accounts. The weird thing is when sending manual emails (written by me) with @RoldanLT's recommended zoho, it lands in the normal inboxes. i cannot get zoho to work to send email by xenforo though.

Top Bottom