lol ... loving the snow on the forum links :)

It's over a foot thick here in the East of the UK ... daughter is soooooo disappointed that her school is closed. NOT!!! :D

The kids must love it :D I know mine would! Even at 14 he is still a big kid, and would love a snowball fight - not to mention a day off school is always welcome lol!

Ah, Michigan weather. "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes..." :P We just got our first significant snowfall yesterday...joy. This is my first year in college (MSU; Go Green!) and I am not looking forward to walking to class in it half the time (some of my classes are in my dorm because I'm in a residential college :D).

And I don't know about construction, but I wish they'd do more where I live...the roads are horrible. >_<

At least the snow on XF isn't cold and slippery! :)

haha, is it really that bad with the RC?
Ah, Michigan weather. "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes..." :p We just got our first significant snowfall yesterday...joy. This is my first year in college (MSU; Go Green!) and I am not looking forward to walking to class in it half the time (some of my classes are in my dorm because I'm in a residential college :D).

And I don't know about construction, but I wish they'd do more where I live...the roads are horrible. >_<

At least the snow on XF isn't cold and slippery! :)
Yes, Floris, it's that bad...I honestly don't believe the road crews know how to actually finish a project...

Trombones, the bad thing about going to school up there...it has to be horrid to call off school. LOL

hhaha, that's just crazy. Must be a challenge going places or just filled with traffic jams.

Yes :( I starting to believe the Mayans were right about 2012 lol
2012-end-of-world.webp

The kids must love it :D I know mine would! Even at 14 he is still a big kid, and would love a snowball fight - not to mention a day off school is always welcome lol!
Interesting. 2 aspie kids yet so different in this aspect! My son loves the snow, but won't, for whatever reason, go out and play in it or make snowballs or anything. I threw a snowball at him last winter and it led to a full-blown meltdown.

So I go out and play in it myself. :)

There's nothing more sad than a 40 year old bloke in a shirt and tie making snow angels in the car park ... it was great fun ... lol :D :D :D

(Also made a giant snowball too - took four of us to roll it ... beats the crap out of real work.)

I actually don't like it that much... you can't click through the snow, so it covers half of the link buttons...

Anyways, the best explanation I got for 2012 is actually a scientific one... In 1859, there was a massive Solar Flare that wiped out the ENTIRE telegraph wire systems in the world. Its the reason why the telegraph system died; long wire leads based on electricity can't handle that kind of influence. Scientists have predicted that in 2012, we can expect to see a Solar Flare on the same level of 1859. While the majority of our electronics will remain intact, the long wire leads will be affected...

This means that the Solar Flare could effect our networking capabilities and destroy the internet as we know it...
I have another reason to not like the new snow headers... that damn red Santa hat!

Every time I see it I think "yay! I have an alert/message!" Its become Pavlovian. I LOVE seeing that little red marker out of the corner of my eye... But this damn Santa hat keeps ****ing with me!

I have another reason to not like the new snow headers... that damn red Santa hat!

Every time I see it I think "yay! I have an alert/message!" Its become Pavlovian. I LOVE seeing that little red marker out of the corner of my eye... But this damn Santa hat keeps ****ing with me!
Fixed :D

header.webp

Top Bottom