lol ... loving the snow on the forum links :)

I'm rooting for another snowball earth worse case scenario. If not, at the very least, a good ole ice age will suffice.

We don't know :D Maybe there will be a second Big Bang :)
Than we can start again ;)
Ugh, don't feel like waiting 2010 years for XenForo :(

I actually don't like it that much... you can't click through the snow, so it covers half of the link buttons...

Anyways, the best explanation I got for 2012 is actually a scientific one... In 1859, there was a massive Solar Flare that wiped out the ENTIRE telegraph wire systems in the world. Its the reason why the telegraph system died; long wire leads based on electricity can't handle that kind of influence. Scientists have predicted that in 2012, we can expect to see a Solar Flare on the same level of 1859. While the majority of our electronics will remain intact, the long wire leads will be affected...

This means that the Solar Flare could effect our networking capabilities and destroy the internet as we know it...

And I thought Kier and Mike are fed up with snow already, because of the UK-Snow. :D
Than they put it on the Forums Navbar. I like. :)

btw: In Austria there is much snow too. *_*

No snow No fun @ my place :( Winters in NY is best it's awesome specially lights everywhere in each corners of city .

Top Bottom