1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by Trekkan, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Trekkan

Trekkan Well-Known Member

Type of Image: Logo
    Text on image: DHV
    Specific Images: None
    Colour Scheme: None
    Size (in pixels): 500x500
    Animations: None
    Things to avoid: None

What I'm looking for is a logo using the letters D H V in a unique way. Lettering doesn't have to be next to each other, etc. As long as it reads "DHV" in your head when looking at it. It's more for branding and design, which is why I don't need specific colors and even the image size doesn't matter, although it should be large in general to scale up and down decently. Basically, I'd like something... interesting made from those letters, that stand for "Dark Hand of Valor", a gaming guild I created almost 2 years ago.

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to use the design on print items such as tshirts, etc.

I'm willing to kick out some cash for something of professional quality.
  2. D37

D37 Active Member

I can maybe help you out. I'm not the best at graphics, but I'll see what I can do :)
  3. D37

D37 Active Member

I will make it up in photoshop so that you can adjust it to the size you would like
  4. D37

D37 Active Member

5. Ajaxboy

Ajaxboy Active Member

*has better quality than shown
    *can be re-sized without losing noticeable quality in original PSD/PNG
    *colors can change
  6. Trekkan

I appreciate the submissions guys! I should of been a little more clear on the design of the lettering. basically I'm looking for a design that will take those three letters and incorporate them into one image.

In the most general of sense, like this:

How the U O there is a single design, using D H V in some what that creates a single image of some sort. That make sense?
  7. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

You want morphed letters that will become a brand recognition thing I take it? So something like a logo image out of letters?
  8. Trekkan

That is exactly what I'm looking for. =)
  9. EQnoble

Ok ima snack which I was going to do like an hour ago then Ill take a whirl @it,

I take it your looking for sort of a gothic/medieval feel to the image?
  10. Trekkan

Yeah, pretty much. It can be whatever though to be honest, just something that stands out, makes sense as is clean looking.
  11. EQnoble

I can try to make an image out of letters such as these and somehow incorporate them into a single shape.

or I can try something totally different and abstract to the site's current theme. It would help if I were to know the direction you want to go so I can make you something you wont have to replace. Also I do freehand graffiti tags so I can try one of those themed for you if your interested.
  12. Trekkan

No need to base it on the site's theme really, just so long as it works with it really. The lettering looks cool, I'd be very interested in how you think you can integrate the letters together. That's my primary focus is how the letters look together over that of the style if that makes any sense.