Logo / Branding Who do you guys use ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

I am weighing up what i should do for the Branding and Logo side of things for my upcoming project (It's been upcoming for months now i know, I promise it's 2 weeks MAX).. Anyways.. I don't want to lose more time on this project so:

Expert Pixels (Screenshot Here)

I had been weighing up / playing around with Logo's / Designs using just Google Fonts and some nice .CSS effects but then it hit me.. I need also cater for Mobile Devices, older browsers etc etc I know it's not as bad / important as years back but still i think a image based Logo is my best bet. As i suck at Logo's in PS I'll need assistance at the very least if not a professional logo designer.

I have a rather big collection of .CSS Effect Logo's like this here: http://codepen.io/Zeaklous/full/dIomg and well it's really just proof of wasted time as it turns out since i really need to cater to all web browsers / devices.

What should i do for a Logo ? Is anyone here in a position to do some charity work ?? Does anyone here have exp with professional sites / companies / services that can do above standard work ?

Who more importantly do you use / appoint usually ? Ive seen a lot of handy work on most in fact of the XF sites in the showcase forums. Any Assistance and or Ideas greatly Appreciated.

Regards, Darren