1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo / Branding Who do you guys use ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ExpertPixels.com, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I am weighing up what i should do for the Branding and Logo side of things for my upcoming project (It's been upcoming for months now i know, I promise it's 2 weeks MAX).. Anyways.. I don't want to lose more time on this project so:

Expert Pixels (Screenshot Here)

I had been weighing up / playing around with Logo's / Designs using just Google Fonts and some nice .CSS effects but then it hit me.. I need also cater for Mobile Devices, older browsers etc etc I know it's not as bad / important as years back but still i think a image based Logo is my best bet. As i suck at Logo's in PS I'll need assistance at the very least if not a professional logo designer.

I have a rather big collection of .CSS Effect Logo's like this here: http://codepen.io/Zeaklous/full/dIomg and well it's really just proof of wasted time as it turns out since i really need to cater to all web browsers / devices.

What should i do for a Logo ? Is anyone here in a position to do some charity work ?? Does anyone here have exp with professional sites / companies / services that can do above standard work ?

Who more importantly do you use / appoint usually ? Ive seen a lot of handy work on most in fact of the XF sites in the showcase forums. Any Assistance and or Ideas greatly Appreciated.

Regards, Darren
  2. Stallyon

Stallyon Active Member

You could have one done professionally like I did if you don't mind paying a little? I didn't have the time or patience to create something that stood out. I think they may do charity concessions: http://www.designcontest.com/
  3. Chimpie

Chimpie Well-Known Member

I've used www.deviantart.com for some logo work in the past. Just post that you're needing a logo and you'll get a handful of people to reply. Pricing usually isn't that bad either.
    mistypants likes this.
  4. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  5. DE Vexel

DE Vexel Member

Zero pm'd me about this thread, if your still looking for a logo/branding, pm me, we can discuss specifics.