1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Login with Facebook

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by HoddzDJ, Dec 22, 2010.

1. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

First of all, appologisies if this has already been asked, but I did spend about ten minutes searching before I posted this!!

On the xenforo community, when you drop down the login bar, there is a Login with Facebook image, allowing you to login with your Facebook account. I don't get that on my forums. So I was wondering, is this all linked in with the Facebook option page? So I need an application on Facebook before I can get it running?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

Ah top man. Thanks for that geeza, didn't even find that thread haha!! It does look familiar though, think I read it before but thanks all the same =D!! Time to get busy and sort it.
  4. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

With FB's new requirment to confirm your identity Via Credit Card or Mobile phone. I cant even create a new app.. Ugh i have neither a CC or Mobile phone.. So im SOL ATM. ;)
  5. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

I set mine up today, don't have a mobile phone or credit card linked to my account either =S!!
  6. Renada

Renada Active Member

That happened to me today too so I can't get my API or Secret number - hell will freeze over before I give Facebook my mobile or credit card number LOL!

Renada :)