Login as User (LAU2)

Login as User (LAU2) 1.2.7

No permission to download
Try to click on the word "here" to logout. I got a white screen there and threw me the error in the admin cp.
Please post the whole error message as a code here, so we can take a look. It seems there's an issue with an outdated template.

Well I did too, you used other methods. Try to click on the word "here" to logout. I got a white screen there and threw me the error in the admin cp.
I logged in from the usersp rofile as I did not see any "login as user" on top as far as I remember.

So it must be either that difference or something else (I only have a couple of addons).
it's the same link ...There is no sensible reason for this to be faulty...

Please post the whole error message as a code here, so we can take a look. It seems there's an issue with an outdated template.
I really doubt that, because how can one have an outdated template with a new installation? Forum also says there are no outdated templates.

However, as said I have a couple of addons, maybe that is doing the trick. I will install again and put the complete error notice here.

Oke now I'm totally confused.
So I thought if it could be templates, lets install it on my test forum where I've got totally no addons, not changed anything in templates and it works perfectly.
So I thought, lets install it on the live forum again and see what is causing the issue. And now I can't reproduce the error on my live forum either anymore? Only thing I did was uninstall this addon this last night and added it again just now.
No changes made to templates, styles or addons in between. And now it works without any issue.

Odd... so I'm sorry, can't reproduce it now, but if it might happen again, I will post then.

Here's the code:

PHP:
<?php

namespace xenMade\LAU\XF\Template;

class Templater extends XFCP_Templater
{
    public function fnCopyright($templater, &$escape)
    {
        $copyright = parent::fnCopyright($templater, $escape);

if(!empty(\XF::app()->config('xenMadeBrandingRemover')))
        {
            \XF::app()->offsetSet('xenMadeCopyright', true);
        }

if(!\XF::app()->offsetExists('xenMadeCopyright'))
        {
            if(!file_exists(\XF::getRootDirectory() . '/src/addons/xenMade/xenMadeFreeCopyright.dat'))
            {
                $copyright .= ' | <a href="https://xenmade.com/" title="XenForo Add-ons" target="_blank" class="u-concealed">Add-Ons</a> by xenMade.com';
                \XF::app()->offsetSet('xenMadeCopyright', true);
            }
        }

return $copyright;
    }
}
if(false)
{
    class XFCP_Templater extends \XF\Template\Templater {}
}

Top Bottom