Affected version
2.0.0 Beta 1
Enable FFmpeg features: Unchecked
localhost, Windows 10, 64 bit, wamp.
XF 2.0.0 Beta 1 - XFMG 2.0.0 Beta 1

When I try to upload an MP3 file, I get:
Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
LogicException: The path provided was not valid. in src\addons\XFMG\Ffmpeg\Runner.php at line 29
XFMG\Ffmpeg\Runner->setFfmpegPath() in src\addons\XFMG\Ffmpeg\Runner.php at line 15
XFMG\Ffmpeg\Runner->__construct() in src\addons\XFMG\Attachment\Media.php at line 87
XFMG\Attachment\Media->validateAttachmentUpload() in src\XF\Attachment\Manipulator.php at line 155
XF\Attachment\Manipulator->insertAttachmentFromUpload() in src\XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment.php at line 86
XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionUpload() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 232
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 85
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1771
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 319
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Not sure if I did something wrong.

Can you confirm what you have entered for the ffmpeg path in the options? If you save those options, do you get an error?

Can you confirm what you have entered for the ffmpeg path in the options? If you save those options, do you get an error?
Nothing. as I said I didn't enable ffmpeg yet.

And I get no error while saving those options. (I don't have ffmpeg on local to test saving options with that enabled. But if it helps, I can make things ready and test it once more with ffmoeg enabled) but now the problem is that the ffmpeg is not checked but I get error when trying to upload mp3, and error seems to be related to ffmpeg.

Last edited:
Just to add that I got this error when uploading an .mp3 with ffmpeg options turned off. Turning it on and adding the correct info stopped the error and allowed the upload.

Top Bottom