• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 logged out constantly

(I wonder why i logged out constantly, both, from ACP and normal login.)

I logged in with my credentials and then when i access ACP, i logged in again and then i can`t do any changes, i redirrect all times to ACP log in panel. What should i do ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i noticed that core logged out me from everywhere, no matter where: viewforum, viewthread, profile, create thread, etc...

i do have this in library/config.php
PHP:
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['frontend'] = 'Core';
$config['cache']['frontendOptions']['cache_id_prefix'] = 'xf_';

$config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;
and my .htaccess has:
PHP:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} www.xf1.legadodeiorg.com$
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://xf1.legadodeiorg.com$1 [R=301,L]
    RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
    RewriteRule ^ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I recommend you drop that caching config. It's not likely that file caching is helping you and it's very possible it's the cause of this.

Sim

Also, I've found in the past that strange issues regarding logging in or staying logged in often relate back to corrupt cookies - if you clear cookies in your browser for the domain your forum is on, it might help.

This was far more common back in the vBulletin days though - can't recall the last time I had to instruct someone to do this on XF.

I recommend you drop that caching config. It's not likely that file caching is helping you and it's very possible it's the cause of this.
Yes i also do it and the problem persist.
When i visit with WIFI, it works ok. When i browse from mobile conection ( even with wifi for that conection shared ) i get this problem.... With or without cache file system. It's really strange.

Fethi.dz

If you have two installations of Xenforo on the same domain this could be the issue:

$config['cookie']['prefix'] - default: 'xf_'
All cookies set by XenForo will have this prefix. This can be changed if you have multiple XenForo installations on the same domain.

$config['cookie']['path'] - default: '/'
This allows the cookies set by XenForo to be constrained to a particular sub-directory on your domain. This can be changed if you have multiple XenForo installations on the same domain.

$config['cookie']['domain'] - default: ''
If you need XenForo's cookies to be available on a sub-domain, this can be to '.domain.com' to allow the cookies to be accessed on sub-domains.