XF 1.3 Locked out Xenforo Admin

chargingcar

Hello
We moved servers over the weekend and we can not gain access at all to the Admin ,
and after creating a new user account we can not see any way that its possible to change that to super admin ,
we have tried accessing the database directly but can not find anywhere that it shows any information regarding resetting the profiles ?

Just a silly question why on earth is there no password reset on the admin page or total username and account reset this is hard to try and solve :(

Perform a password reset from the front end - it's the same password used for the ACP.

What do you mean by locked out though?
Have you forgotten your password?
no we had a linux server and did a full backup of the server and transfered domains onto a windows server , and reuploaded the files again,
we noticed that we can not access anything and all the members usernames and passwords do not grant access either , can not see why it would have been an issue as everything is the same with the same domain ,
we will try that fix thanks Brogan :)

You haven't gone from PHP 5.3 on the old server to 5.2 on the new server have you?
Hi Brogan
that fix with the PHP solved that issues,
we now have another issue and only today just realized , we moved from a linux server to a windows server , and now we can not upload any files or images at all , and now we are stuck to what issue could be causing it have you any ideas of what it may be ?

What errors do you encounter?

It could be a permissions issue - you may need to give the IUSR_ Full Control of the /data and /internal_data directories.

What errors do you encounter?

It could be a permissions issue - you may need to give the IUSR_ Full Control of the /data and /internal_data directories.
we just can not upload nothing at all in xenforo , Garry is looking into the plesk settings now , but he was saying that in linux there was an option but in windows now there is none

Thanks Brogan - I had managed to set the permissions for ISUR_Full control on the internal_data directories as i realised that was where the files were being wrote to didn't realise i had to set the permission of /data also.

Thanks once again for your time.

Top Bottom