1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of features

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by thewebexpert, Oct 21, 2014.

1. thewebexpert

thewebexpert New Member

Is there a list of all of the features? I cannot seem to find a page that shows everything that is included... for example is facebook account integration included ? etc.

Thank you!
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

3. thewebexpert

thewebexpert New Member

Thanks, I also found some features on the FAQ as well, just not a simple sales 1 pager with a list of all of the features... either way, it seems very feature packed
  4. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Yes, Facebook, Google and Twitter is in the core. There are 3rd party addons for Steam (free) and ones like Tumblr and LinkedIn
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The help manual also gives an idea of what is available: https://xenforo.com/help/manual/

I have considered doing a feature list but I'm not sure how useful a simple list would be with no explanation text.
    Neal likes this.
  6. thewebexpert

thewebexpert New Member

I think it would have helped to see a list of features, or what would be really nice, which would have sped up reading etc is to have a comparison grid like you see with a lot of applications ... for example the top would like you, vbull, phpbb, whatever, then down the left would be features like Responsive Theme, Facebook Login Integration, Blah Blah BLah with nice check marks and x's... seems cheezy but I am sure it would be effective.

Either way, we signed up, and are loving the software.
  7. +DS_DV+

+DS_DV+ Active Member

why not name spoilers like features and if you click them you have a small explanation?
    Neal and thewebexpert like this.