XF 2.0 Linked in Connect / Login issue

OverHere

Hello, my developer is having an issue with getting the linked in connect or login to work.... he says this:

yes it's not working for me too
i recheck everything it's not working. can you ask about this ? in xenforo support once
i have added call back link and added all the detail perfectly
but still it's giving some error
only linkedin is giving issues and other are working fine as usual

What could my developer be missing or?

Thanks

Did you ever get this resolved?

I am having issues as well:

When registering, it goes through the oauth but the email field is not filled in with my LinkedIn email, and the error shows up:
Please enter a value for the required field 'provider_key'.

When I test in the admin, it says the test is successful but no username or photo shows up. (shows N/A for both)

(I'm on XF 2.1)

Last edited:

When registering, it goes through the oauth but the email field is not filled in with my LinkedIn email, and the error shows up:

When I test in the admin, it says the test is successful but no username or photo shows up. (shows N/A for both)

(I'm on XF 2.1)

Yes, all sorted; I would recommend you get in touch with @hemant_bhardwaj - he did all this for me very smoothly.

(I'm on XF 2.1)

Me too do you found a solution for this ? Thank you!

Top Bottom