• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Link to trophies help page from Trophies overlay

F

Floris

I don't think this is a bug, it's deliberate, explaining what trophies are.
There are no trophies to be seen, only the points the user has.
And a user can view their own; as to how they got their trophy points.

Erik

Actually, Floris, if you click on the point number on the user's profile page, a list pops up showing what Trophies they have. I think Engima was saying that there should be a link to the Trophie help page from there so that someone can see all the possible trophies. I envisioned something like this:

Enigma

Thanks for explaining what I couldn't Erik. :) A link like your screenshot shows would be fine, or maybe even just link the word "Trophies" in the title of the overlay.

Actually, Floris, if you click on the point number on the user's profile page, a list pops up showing what Trophies they have. I think Engima was saying that there should be a link to the Trophie help page from there so that someone can see all the possible trophies. I envisioned something like this:

I like the added link in the right corner.

F

Floris

It is a logical thought to have: What other trophies are there, and how do I get them?
Going to the help page will solve that question. A little (?) icon could link to it.