XF 1.5 Link thread?

upnet

Much like the link forum, is it possible to have a link thread? I just want a title and a redirect, but it's not to another thread, it's to a page, and then if I could sticky it that would be perfect. Is possible?

There aren't link threads that function in that way in the core. As an alternative you could display a notice in the required forum and put the link to the page in the notice.

I suppose you could also create a link forum and make it a subforum of the one that you wanted the sticky to be in.

Thanks for input. The issue is that I am using better blogs crappy blog. And I have a blog that isn't getting as much attention as I want. So I was hoping to sticky it to the top of a forum. I don't want to use a notice for reasons I won't go into. I guess I could just copy the blog into a new thread and sticky it. But then I have the issue of comments on the blog and replies in the thread. Such a dilemma for a Saturday!

I'd like an addon that lets us post links instead of threads and have it maybe show links as threads with a thumbnail being the image from the page.

Top Bottom